Estes Park Weddings With a View
From gorgeous views of the mountains to a rustic reception, The View Restaurant is prepared to deliver you the wedding of your dreams in Estes Park, Colorado.
The Day Of
Estes Park Wedding Inclusions
- Event setup and decorating may begin as early as 10 AM
- Site use for photography session
- Two hour rehearsal time the week of your wedding at your convenience (depending on other events, mornings are best)
- Morning Assistant to assist during decorating and preparation time and serve you alcohol or drinks while you are getting ready
- Facility management during the event. Event manager arrives at 10am the day of event.
- Full and exclusive use of all event areas for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception during your event time
- Access to dressing room and lounge for the wedding party and guests during preparation time, 10am to 10pm – services not included
- Access to photography areas for first look and wedding party pre-event photography and event photography
- Base fee includes up to 150 guests.
- Parking, for event participants and guests (Shuttles recommended for guests not staying at resort)
- Event restroom service and re-stock during event
- Champagne and sparkling cider toast for all guests is done per bottle
- Water, coffee and iced tea stations provided throughout the event
- White linens for a fee depending on event size
- Eagles Nest Happy Hour after ceremony with included appetizers